What does it mean to Dream?
Anyone can dream. We all benefit from Dreaming. A dream is something that matters to us and that we're willing to take action on to make it come real.
An insight is an aha moment. It's a light bulb moment when we really get something that has been up until then hidden from us.
Here are some insights I'd like to share with you as a dreamer.
- Without a dream, we only have the present.
- Believing in your dream, even when there's no evidence that it's a good idea, is essential in order to support your dream. If thinking about your dream makes you feel calm or excited , then believe in your intuition that thi is the right dream for you.
- You are able to make your dreams come true. You need to be willing to take the right actions consistently.
- Notice all the people who can help you achieve your dreams and all the resources available to you.
- Don't confuse manifestation ( living the dream) with the journey. Notice your accomplishments along the way and celebrate those.
- Learn from the wisdoms of your fears and doubts. They have great teachings to offer you. Devise a strategy to overcome the obstacles they present. If it's a limiting belief that's holding you back, change it for a more supportive and empowering one.
- Learn to read the signs around you that are guiding you along your path.
- Show your belief in your dream by staying committed to it.
- When you've achieved one dream go for another.
Because: Dreamers who accomplish their dreams live longer ,healthier, more passionate,calmer and joyful lives.
What's your next dream? Please share it here and let's create a supportive dream community to help you achieve your next dream.